We brought Automatic Self Cleaning Hooded Cat Litter Box Thinking of your comfort
The pleasure of having one or more cats at home is immense, but not without its limitations. Cats are usually careful about the cleanliness of its place. So we have brought the petsafe scoopfree ultra self-cleaning litter box for your cat.
This cat furniture offers you an adjustable and automatically cleaning cycle. So you no longer have to worry about the daily cleaning of the litter box.
Most important Benefits
The pet safe scoop free ultra-self-cleaning litter box is the revolution among litter boxes. The disposable bowl with high-quality silicate cat litter, which cleans itself for. The litter box is 99% dust-free it is an effective and outstanding odor controller! So the cat litter is more reasonable, cheaper to buy and easier to store.
Basic Product Information
Toilet bowl filled with blue silicate cat litter
Why should you buy this?
- The safety sensor automatically resets the calculation timer when the cat goes into the litter box again.
- Disposable toilet bowls with leak-proof liner for easy cleaning.
- Silicate cat litter absorbs urine for 5 times better odor retention than other types of litter.
- Shielding hood gives your cat a closed space and ensures that less cat litter is distributed in the apartment.
- Sweeps waste into an enclosed waste bin for superior odor control.
- Laboratory tested for more than 100,000 cycles with no malfunction or clogging.
For best results, it is best to change the toilet bowl every 20-30 days if one cat is using it, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, or every 7-10 days for 3 cat.
1. Miracle Litter Box
Here’s the short and sweet, buy this. Also throw out the crystals and get Arm & Hammer Platinum Slide litter, a Forever Litter Tray, and Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Deodorizer.
2. Dream Come True for Cat Parents
The best features for the cats is that their litter box is always clean and that they are no longer tracking litter throughout the house.
3. Best money I ever spent!
I purchased my first ScoopFree Litter Box in April of 2010. It was the best I ever spent.
Things you should be concerned about
Adult supervision is recommended during your cat’s initial introduction. If your cat is under 6 months of age, leave the unit unplugged and scoop waste until cat is 6 months old.
1. Auto-rake removes waste
2. sensor detects cat’s presence
3. Effortless cleanup
1.Only works with brand’s silica litter
Frequently Ask Questions
1. How do you know it’s time to change the tray? We have a kitten, so will it go longer at first?
I change the litter (we use the Forever Litter Tray) after about 24 uses – that’s about 4-5 days in our house with 2 cats.
2. Since the poop storage area isn’t sealed, do you find that it stinks up the area?
People saying it smells are not using it correctly. You are supposed to put some litter into the poop trap which will dry it out and there is no smell until many uses.
3. Hi there, I am trying to find the settings options on this box. How often does this box clean?
You can set the Rake Delay at 5, 10 or 20 minutes.
In order to select your device, you need to study a little about the technical elements that allow it to self-clean easily. So, we’ve reminded you of the points to look for in order to find the best self-cleaning litter box. Of course, among the criteria, price is a limiting factor that can effect with this type of purchase. However, we showed models with excellent value for your money,
Now it’s time to collect the disposable items and keep your pet a clean and healthy environment. It is a hygiene product for both the animal and the user